Tuesday, October 27th is.....American Beer Day! A day to celebrate that wonderfully delicious, thirst quenching drink that many of us enjoy!
Beer is the oldest and the most widely consumed alcoholic beverage. Beer has been quenching a person’s thirst for centuries! So what else do we know about beer? Well here are some facts:
1. In the U.S. there are over 2,500 breweries.
2. These breweries produce more than 6 billion gallons of beer annually.
3. The most popular variety of beer is pale lager.
4. Americans drink more than 50 billion pints of beer each year!
5. Water is the main component of beer making up 93% of its weight.
So on Tuesday, crack open a cold one and celebrate American Beer Day!