A recent survey by a leading research organization asked respondents what it was they liked about fall, and below are the results:
• Watching the leaves turn color (51% of the respondents).
• Eating and drinking anything pumpkin/spice (30%).
• The chill in the air (45%).
• Drinking got chocolate (44).
• Getting ready for the holidays (40%).
• Making home made soup (40%).
• Wearing big sweaters (35%).
• Listening to the sound of rain on the roof (34%).
• Lighting seasonal candles (33%).
Some interesting results there! So what about you? What do you like best about fall? Let me know!