Mom and Dad will not be too happy with their son after he ended up setting their house on fire! Firefighters in Fresno, California were called to the scene of the fire after the man accidentally started the fire by using a blowtorch to kill some...spiders!
The man was house sitting for his parents when he allegedly found some black widow spiders. In an attempt to kill the spiders, he grabbed a blowtorch and tried to fry the critters when he accidentally torched the house. Talk about trying to kill an ant with a sledgehammer, huh?
Anyway, the man escaped with no injuries, but there was damaged to the attic and second floor of the home. I wonder if the parents will ask their son to house sit again after this fiasco!