Fourth of July! Independence Day is almost here. With the celebration comes fireworks! So where can you see them? Below is a list of some of the places you can go. Have fun wherever you go!
- Auburn Emerson Park at dusk;
- Brewerton Riverfront Park at dusk;
- Clayton Riverside Drive at 9:30 p.m.;
- Ithaca Stewart And Cass Parks at dusk;
- Paper Mill Island in Baldwinsville after the concert;
- Sodus Point Sodus Bay at 10 p.m.;
- Sylvan Beach Beachfront at 9:45 p.m.
- Alexandria Bay Boldt Castle at 9:45 p.m.;
- Auburn Falcon Park after the Doubledays game. Admission charged;
- Canandaigua Kershaw Park at 9:45 p.m.;
- Cazenovia Lake at 9:00 pm.;
- Cincinnatus Fire Department at dusk;
- Colgate University in Hamilton at dusk;
- Manlius Village Center at dusk;
- Norwich at Chenango County Fairgrounds at dusk;
- Old Forge Lakefront at dusk;
- Sackets Harbor at dusk;
- Syracuse NBT Bank Stadium after the Mets game. Admission charged;
- Utica Proctor Park at 6 p.m.;
- Vernon Downs Casino after the races;
- Virgil Hope Lake at 10 p.m.
- Cicero Lake Shore Yacht & Country Club at noon
- Cooperstown Lakefront Park at 8:30 p.m.;
- Groton Elementary School at dusk;
- Lansing Myers Park at 9:30;
- Syracuse NYS Fairgrounds at 9:30.
- East Syracuse Elementary School at dusk;
- Fair Haven Colloca East Winery at dusk;
- Hammondsport Fire Station at 10 p.m.;
- Interlaken Americana Vineyards at 10 p.m.;
- Trumansburg Inn at Taughannock at 9:30 p.m.
- Oswego Lake Ontario at dusk.
This is not a complete list of firework displays.